Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Squee!

What made me happy today? Total squee pictures!
Okay, and a video.
The video was first: it popped up in the online newspaper I was reading this morning. It shows a bunch of dolphins helping another dolphin stay afloat when she gets sick. So sweet.
Then I stumbled across this photo. It's a galaxy shaped like a hummingbird! Ok, actually it's three galaxies colliding. Stunning pictures though. You can find more information here.
After that I needed something closer to home. My eye fell on this. Totally made me go 'Awww, there's something in my eye...'
And last but not least I came across a picture that made me go 'squee!'

So sweet!

Want to see some more pretty pictures? Here you go!
Or do you need some more faith in humanity? Right this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment