Friday, January 11, 2013

Cooking

What made me happy today? Cooking!
I love food and I love cooking. New recipes are always so much fun to try out, toy with and just give my own little personal twist!
Over the years I have added a lot of recipes to my repertoire. When I came to Leuven to study, I knew the basics. Being on my own and not wanting to eat the same things gave me the opportunity to start experimenting with recipes. I started with simple things, like a new type of pasta sauce. In the meantime I've added a lot to my cooking repertoire, much to the joy of some of my friends.
There's just something soothing about being in the kitchen, making food (or baking cakes / cookies) for the ones you love.
In the future I might upload some pictures of things I cooked / baked here, and some of my favorite recipes, but as I'm having a guest for dinner I'm off to my kitchen!
Enjoy your dinner, I know I will enjoy making mine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment