Thursday, January 3, 2013

Compliments

What made me happy today? Getting high praise from my boss.
Over a year ago I decided to change careers and I haven't regretted it on bit. When I started my new job, it took some getting used to, because I never had done anything like it. But I tried my best, did what I could and got the job done. So when I see my hard work and efforts are noticed, it puts a smile on my face and makes me want to go that extra mile to get the job done.
Today I got to see the final version of my end-year review and it contained some pretty awesome compliments :-) Which is good, because compliments make me happy. Besides, in a month and a half I'll be taking classes for a promotion, and this boosts my self-esteem. Which in turn makes me more confident I can do it. And that's a good thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment