Monday, January 28, 2013

4Play

What made me happy today? 4Play!
And for those of you with dirty minds, no not that. It's the new Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio CD!
Two weeks ago I did a post about it. In it I mentioned that I immediately ordered a copy. Well, I waited and waited.
I had an otherwise pretty crappy day today, but when I came home and emptied the mailbox, my spirits were instantly lifted. A package from Out of Line music! Finally, 4Play had arrived.
So I ran up the stairs, ripped open the envelope and put the CD in my pc to give it a listen. Bottom line: I love it. Now I can't wait for the new full CD to come out...
It's yet again very ORE. It's epic, dramatic, emotional, with a decent side of depravity and debauchery.
Want to order the CD yourself? You can buy it from the Out of Line shop. It's also available on iTunes. The lyrics to the songs can be found on the ORE Facebook page
All that's left to say now is: amazing job ORE, and thanks for yet again creating such a marvellous piece of music! I'll be listening to 4Play for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment