Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pimp my suitcase

What made me happy today? Pimping my suitcase :-)
As I mentioned before I'll have to go on a businesstrip pretty soon. Unfortunately, today I realized that I only have a large suitcase and some smaller weekend bags. But nothing suited for a short stay abroad and airtravel. So I went out and bought a trolley.

As you can see it's a pretty generic black suitcase. In order to be able to swiftly recognize it at the airport, I decided to 'pimp' my suitcase. And what better place to get some stuff to achieve my goal with than the Metalzone? I dashed in there, chose a new CD (for the curious ones among you: 'Vanity is a virtue' by Nicodemus') and started choosing some stickers. After a fun chat with Wim, I took everything back home and started puzzling.
The end-result is not too shabby if I say so myself.

My little suitcase is now proudly featuring stickers from following bands: Cradle of Filth, Ramones, Opeth, Sonata Artica, Nightwish and Slipknot. So cool!
I'm just wondering what they'll think of it at the airport :-)
Oh, and Wim, if you're reading this: thanks for the little Easter egg I found in my bag, it was very tasty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment