Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stay inside, warm and safe

What made me happy today? Being able to stay home, where it's warm and safe.
It started snowing again yesterday. I love snow, and even more so when I do not have to go through it. Luckily I was able to work from home today, as there was over 1600 km of traffic jams. Not to mention a lot of accidents. The buses were all running late, or not even driving at all.
I know not everyone has the luxury of being able to work from home on days where there is 15 - 20 cm of snow. I didn't either until a short while ago. Besides, working from home meant that I could sleep 2 hours longer, which I could really, really use.
And it gave me the opportunity to secretly laugh with my neighbor across the street. He thought it was a good idea to start shoveling his sidewalk while it was still snowing. Three times...
So I'm a lucky girl :-) But to those of you who aren't able to work from home: stay inside if you can, stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment