Friday, March 8, 2013

Girl's night out!

What made me happy today? Having a girl’s night out on International Women’s day!
About once a year, I have dinner with all my female cousins. This year it just happens to coincide with international women’s day.
Having dinner with my cousins is always lots of fun. I’ve mentioned before that I live some distance from my family and opportunities like this give me the chance to catch up with them and share important news in person. Facebook and other social media are great, but I still prefer to tell some people important things in person. Wondering what the important news is? Well, keep an eye out for tomorrow’s blog, then you’ll know :-)
It’s kind of nice that something like International Women’s day exists. In an ideal world, this would of course not be necessary. But we don’t live in an ideal world so I’ll take it :-)
I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone again, it’s always so much fun! Great food and great company make me a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment