Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sunshine!

What made me happy today? The sun is shining!
It's still pretty cold for this time of year, there's a pretty chilly wind but the sun is shining. It's been a long, cold winter. I'm very happy it's almost over. Although I must admit that I had the same thought at the start of March. And then it decided to snow again last weekend. But lets hope that was the last of it for the time being.
I'm also happy that driving to and from work went a bit better today. Yesterday I made the engine stop once. Not today! Seems I found the trick to drive this car, as there is a difference between a diesel and a gasoline car. I learned to drive a diesel. Now I'm driving the gasoline car and it's a slightly different technique. But I'll get there :-)
And on top of all that, I have a delicious dinner planned. I'm going to cook it whiile listening to ORE :-)
Needless to say, I'm a very happy girl today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment