Sunday, March 3, 2013

Romance

What made me happy today? Romance!
I'm a sucker for romance. Always have been! But I must admit that recent years have taught me to be more realistic in my romantic ideas.
Besides, science and realism can be romantic too! Like one of my favorite xkcd strips for example. Scientific, but also cute, sweet and romantic. Or the guy who proposed to his girlfriend, by writing a research proposal.
And then there is this. Made me laugh so hard! It might not be very romantic, but it is absolutely realistic I think...
Or how about some Portal hugs? Right this way :-)
Or maybe you prefer a more economic approach? In that case, this is the link for you.
Romance comes in many forms. And while I like to watch the standard Hollywood romantic movies on occasion, I'm perfectly happy with my own geeky, nerdy, sciency, realistic romance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment