Friday, March 1, 2013

Lucky escape!

What made me happy today? My lucky escape!
I had another driving lesson today, the sixth one. Everything went fine :-)
At least, until I almost got hit by somebody driving the wrong bleeping way! Good thing I had just started driving after having to stop for a red light, and that I had to take a 90° left turn. I wasn't driving fast and managed to stop pretty quickly. The lady in the other car looked at me like 'why are you driving here'...
Granted, the situation at that specific crossroad is pretty complicated at the moment, as they are working on the road there. But she just kept on driving the wrong way! She seemed totally non-plussed by the fact that all the other cars were driving the other way.
I got very lucky! Good thing I never drive faster than my guardian angel can fly ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment