Monday, May 27, 2013

These are the days

What made me happy today? Having an awesome day!
Yes, I know, it's Monday. So how can that possibly be an awesome day?
Let me tell you how. I only have to work four more days before going to Porta Nigra, which features some of my favorite bands. After that I'll be enjoying some hard earned vacation time! The sun was shining this morning. So when I got to the hospital this morning, I was glad I got to spend my day in a room with a window. The window was cracked open a bit, so I could hear birds whistling, and the view over the city was very enjoyable as well. And work went well today, I got a lot done. On the way home from work the radio played some great songs. All that's left for me to do today is go sit outside and enjoy some sun :-)
I hope your Monday was awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment