Friday, May 17, 2013

Meep meep!

What made me happy today? Finally getting home!
What a day... I had to go to a site in Roeselare today, which is about 1 h 45 min away by car. So I got up at 5 this morning, jumped in my car and beat the traffic. Yay :-)
I was hoping I'd have the same luck when driving home, but I kind of forgot that the traffic jams start early on Friday. It took me nearly 3 hours to get home. (which also explains why this update is so late). But I don't really mind being in a traffic jam. It's annoying, yes, but getting worked up about it or getting frustrated will not help. So I just turn the radio up and sing / yell along. It's also loads of fun to look at what other people are doing in their cars while traffic's not moving. I saw a few people singing along, a couple arguing, an guy reading a newspaper, a woman fiddling with her phone etc.
But I'm happy to be home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment