Sunday, May 5, 2013

Creamy goodness

What made me happy today? The creamy goodness of avocados.
Yup, I'm a huge fan of avocados. They're tasty, healthy and just all-round awesome.
And I've thought up another super fast, easy and tasty recipe for them!

What you need:

- pack of tortillas
- some grated cheese of your choice (I like a combination of mozzarella and cheddar)
- salsa
- one avocado
- onions if you like

How to make it:

- put one tortilla on a plate. Spread some grated cheese and onion on the tortilla. Microwave for about a minute, until the cheese is molten.
- slice the avocado in two. Add some avocado on the tortilla. Add some salsa.
- fold the tortilla and enjoy!

At first I thought that this recipe needed some sour cream, but the avocado is more than creamy enough. But you can add it if you like.
This recipe is so fast and easy to make and yet it's super tasty! Yum :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment