Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mumbo jumbo

What made me happy today? A bunch of mumbo jumbo!
I had an off day today. Hey, they can't all be good ones. I had a terrible nightmare which woke me up, and after that I could not sleep any more. Work was hard as well, I spent most of my day alone in a room surrounded by binders and binders full of papers I had to check for inconsistencies.
But the great thing is that when I posted that I was having an off day on my FB and Twitter, people immediatly started to cheer me up. With a multitude of things!
- a video of nice Russians
- funny Pintrest pics
- genius ideas: the geek edition
- Good guy Greg
- sandwich art
- Space oddity
Of course the last one could not be left from this list! Those of you who know me well know what a space freak I am :-) I will admit that I'm going to miss Chris Hadfield's videos, photos and FaceBook / Twitter updates from space. They usually made my day every day. It's thanks to him I now know how to wash my hands and cut my nails in space, how to make a PB&H sandwich there and what happens when I wring out a wet washcloth. But I'll admit: I'm happy he made it back to Earth safely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment