Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Coolblue

What made me happy today? Getting a package from Coolblue.
And having more fun with the bow than with the contents of said box. Here's why:



- the instructions for opening the box: you can open it with a knife or scissors. But do not use a blowtorch, a saw, an axe or a jackhammer. You can apparently not use a paint-roller either :-s



- tips for extra unboxing fun: (these are in Dutch, so I'll quickly translate)
'This is a magical moment. One of the over 750000 packages we send out yearly, has ended up with you. Double the fun with following tips:
1) focus on the here and now. Breathe and observe. How big is the box? How heavy? What color does it have? What texture? What's on it?
2) Close your eyes now. Feel how both your feet are on the gr... no, no peeking. Close your eyes for real.
3) Alright, you can keep them open.
4) Open the flaps, remove the padding material a,d remove your articles.
5) Do a little dance and cheer.'

Needless to say, I've had more fun with the box so far, than with it's contents.
A quick word on Coolblue's customer service: it's great! I ordered this package on Sunday, and I already have it. They informed me of where my package was every time the status changed. I really recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment