Wednesday, October 23, 2013

These are the days

What made me happy today? These are the days.
Today was a great day. The weather was nice, traffic cooperated, and work went really well. The people at the site today are so nice, friendly and helpful!
After work I decided to quickly stop by my sister, so I saw my goddaughter and niece again :-) They're doing so well, and growing so fast! I couldn't believe how much Roha changed! Roha spent some time just sleeping on my chest. She was crying, so I got to take her out of her crib, and she went back to sleep on my chest :-) My goddaughter is learning new words and things so fast as well. It's amazing to see :-)
After that, I went for dinner with a friend I hadn't seen for quite some time. The food was great, and we had a splendid time catching up!
I should have more days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment