Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Heart-warming lolz

What made me happy today? Heart-warming lolz!
I came across a few thing that I really wanted to share with you all today!
First up is this list with heart-warming stories from the worst places on Earth. If you need some faith in humanity restored, or just love to read this kind of stuff, make sure you read it all the way through. But you might want to keep a tissue at hand.
Second, I have a great science win for you!
Third on this list is a cross-over between some of my favorite movies!
At fourth place, we have a video about some strange stuff in a coffee house. If you are drinking coffee (or anything else), you may want to put it down for a bit.
And last, but most certainly not least is this: the 2013 Nobel prize for physics goes to Francois Englert and Peter W. Higgs for their research into the Higgs boson particle. Francois Englebert is a Belgian scientist! He and Peter Higgs really deserved to win this. But the fact that he's from the same country as me, makes it just that little bit more special :-)
Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment