Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kids say the darndest things

What made me happy today? Kids say the darndest things.
During lunch today, the conversation was about kids and the funny things they say. I just wanted to share a few of the gems I overheard with you all. It made me laugh so hard!

Kid: 'Mom, where was I before I was born?'
Mom: 'Well, you were an egg.'
Kid: 'Was I a fried egg?'
Mom: '*speechless*'
Kid: 'What was a doing as an egg?'
Mom: 'Well, you were waiting for a little seed.'
Kid: 'To eat?'

Kid: 'Mom, if I was an egg and my sister was too, how come I never saw her there?'

Kid: 'When are you a grown up?'
Mom: 'When you are married.'
Kid: 'So does that mean that auntie isn't grown up yet?'
Mom: 'Eh, no.'
Kid: 'But you said you're grown up when you're married. Auntie isn't married.'
Auntie: 'I'm not married, but I get to babysit you, so I'm a grown up too! You don't have to be married to be a grown up.'
Mom: 'Eh, yeah, that's true.'

Kids can say the funniest things, what's the best thing you've ever heard a kid say / said as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment