Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bin-Bin!

What made me happy today? Bin-Bin!
Yesterday, my BF and I had plans to go see some friends. But as one of them was sick, we decided to post-pone our visit. Instead, we went to Leuven. As always, we ended up buying some books :-) On the way back home, we stopped to look at some paintings, had an ice-cream and stopped by the local Thai shop.
I love that store. They're always very friendly and helpful. And they have the greatest stuff! Most of you know that I love cooking and I love food. So I stop by the Thai shop regularly, because they have great ingredients that aren't expensive! Years ago, I discovered something called Bin-Bin rice crackers. They're savory, delicious and come in several flavors. My personal favorites are the regular ones (savory/sweet), the seaweed ones (salty/savory) and the snow ones (sweet). But the last few times I want there, they didn't have them. Which was sad, because these are one of my favorite food items ever, because they're just so different from what I'm used to regarding rice crackers.
I was delighted to see they had them again yesterday, and immediately grabbed a bag of each of my favorites. Yummie :-)
What's your favorite exotic treat?

From left to right: regular, seaweed and snow Bin-Bin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment