Thursday, October 17, 2013

The road less traveled.

What made me happy today? The road less traveled.
I had to be in Brussels for work today. As I know traffic to Brussels tends to get very busy in the mornings, I got up bright and early. Good thing I did, because there had been a rather large accident near Jette with more than 2 hours of delay. So I told my GPS to try and avoid all that mess.
The good thing is that I have a rather smart GPS (sometimes). It decided to make me drive through Brussels. I really don't like driving in Brussels. It's very busy, and it seems like there's a set of slightly different traffic rules in operation there.
But on the other hand, I'm glad I drove that way. It's the road less traveled, but it's nice to see places you haven't been that often. Plus, it's great driving practice (even though I already have my license).

No comments:

Post a Comment