Monday, October 14, 2013

Check in!

What made me happy today? Check in!
I'm working in Roeselare today and tomorrow. As this means a very long drive both ways (2 hours to get there, and at least 3 hours to get back), my manager approved an overnight stay in a hotel. That means I don't have to get up at the ungodly hour of 4:45 tomorrow morning!
And I get a yummy hotel breakfast tomorrow. Or so I hope.
Plus, it's kind of awesome that I can do this. It really helps to reduce my stress levels. Now I don't have to spend three or more hours behind the wheel to get home, frustrated at how people here can't drive when it rains. And I don't have to get up that early tomorrow, as the hotel is a 5 minute drive from where I'll be working :-)
So yay for awesome companies that let you stay at a hotel! Now I'm going to check out what I'm missing out on by not having cable-TV at home ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment