Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ryght

What made me happy today? Ryght!
No, I didn't misspell 'right'. Ryght is a brand of portable speakers and headphones. I'd been looking for a portable speaker for some time now. My sleepphones are great, but they do tend to mess up my hair. Plus, I love to listen to music when I'm in the shower. In the summer, I can just leave the door open and listen to music that way. But in the winter I can't do that.
And that's where Ryght fits in with the y-storm. Weighing in at a little over 170 grams, this little speaker does pack a punch! It's easy to take with you, the y-storm is 60 x 60 x 50 mm tall (or small). You can connect any device that has either a 3.5 mm audio jack or a Bluetooth connection (distance: about 10 meters) to it. It has a rechargeable battery, good for 6-8 hours of listening pleasure. You can charge it by attaching the included USB cable to your pc or laptop.
The y-storm is very simple to use. You charge it, you switch it on, you connect your device through Bluetooth or the included audio cable and you're good to go! The sound is very crisp and clear. And the y-storm delivers on the volume as well, turned up to the max it's loud!
The y-storm has only one disadvantage: both the website and the included manual are in French. Not an issue for me, because I speak French. But if you don't you might want to keep a translating website at hand.
Other than that, I love it! I can now listen to music everywhere in my house :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment