Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Guilty pleasure

What made me happy today? Guilty pleasure!
One of my guitly pleasures is listening to P!nk. I usually listen to gothic, metal, rock or classical music. But on occasion I want something different. For me, P!nk always does the trick. Some of her songs have helped me through some very rough times.
I have very fond memories about the song 'So what' It's just my sister and me, driving in the car, singing along as loud as we can. Plain and simple good times.
Yesterday I came across this article, and now I like her even more! She stopped half-way through a song to check and see if a crying little girl was okay. Awwww.
Basically, P!nk just rocks. I know some people criticize me for liking her, but see if I care. I don't. De gustibus et coloribus...
So there you have it: I like P!nk :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment