Thursday, April 11, 2013

What a trooper!

What made me happy today? Pulling something off I never thought possible.
As you may have read in the other blogs this week I've been out of the country for a bit. Of course, this meant that I had a lot of work to do when I got back at the office today. Add a lot of trainings that urgently need to be completed to that mix and you might have an idea about my stresslevel this morning.
I could have gone and hid in the corner, or put my head in my hands and cried (sure felt like doing that). Instead I pulled out my mp3 player, put on some of my favorite tunes and got to it. And I'll be darned, I pulled it off!
I actually managed to catch up with all my emails and do almost all the required trainings dor one of my new projects! Sometimes it amazes me what you can do when you actually put your mind to it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment