Monday, April 29, 2013

Home-made cleaner

What made me happy today? A home-made cleaning product that does the trick!
I had the day off today, because I had to be home to let the internet tech in. So I decided to use some off my time for cleaning. But I didn't feel like scrubbing out my microwave oven. And then I remembered reading about a natural, home-made cleaning product a while back that will do the work for you.
Basically what you need is this:
- a microwave oven safe container (no lid)
- a lemon
- vinegar
- water
What you do:
- slice the lemon in small chunks
- toss them in the container
- add the water and a big splash of vinegar
- put in the microwave oven for 20 or so minutes, so it can steam really well.
- when done, remove the container carefully (hot) and wipe down the inside of your microwave oven.
All clean, and no scrubbing or chemicals involved :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment