Monday, April 15, 2013

Lay down your burdens

What made me happy today? Being able to finally lay down some of my burdens.
And it applies to both my professional and personal life!
I've been feeling a bit stressed lately at work. I have recently been promoted and I have to learn a lot of new things. Luckily, I have a great boss and great coworkers. They're always willing to listen to my questions, provide me with guidance, help or anything I need. So it felt good to be able to tell my boss a bit about being worried about some things I know I cannot possibly do on my own yet. Good thing she completely understood and reassured me that I'm not on my own. Which really helped.
About two moths ago I wrote a blog about changes. After taking a lot of small steps towards something I really wanted to change, I finally managed to have a break-through this weekend :-) I'm not going to divulge what it was, as it's very personal. But I'm just happy that I finally found the strength within myself to change. And it makes me hopeful about my future! It may take time to change the things I want to change, but a lot of small steps and time and I'll get there. I just need to stay positive, keep believing in myself and then I can do it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment