Saturday, April 13, 2013

What's my age again?

What made me happy today? Compliments about how young I look.
As you may remember, a while ago I cut my hair short. But by now it was time to get it cut again. My hair grows a bit faster than average, so the cut was getting kind of unbalanced.
Once at the salon I started discussing the kind of cut I wanted with my hairdresser. So when she said that the idea I had was something a young girl like me could definitely pull off, I had to interject that I'm really not that young any more. Turns out she estimated I was 22 years old, tops!
This made my day! For those of you wondering, I'm actually turning 29 in September. Guess it's true what they say. Short hair really takes years off :-)
(the new haircut is pretty much like the old one, the front is just a bit longer and the back a bit shorter. Pics may follow if I ever manage to take a decent one from the back. Not as easy as it sounds...)

No comments:

Post a Comment