Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The royal treatment

What made me happy today? Being totally spoiled here :-)
Yesterday me and my colleagues wanted to make dinner reservations for this evening. So I went up to the hotel desk, to ask if they could please give me the number of the restaurant so I could call in the reservation. Instead of giving me the number, he called over his colleague who made the reservation for us. Talk about service!
I have a nice room with (for some reason) two two-person beds in it. I slept pretty good, especially considering it was the first night in a strange bed. Breakfast was great, so many things to choose from! Lunch was very tasty as well :-) And during the breaks we're being provided with tasty pastries, fruits, yoghurt and a huge assortment of teas, juices and coffees. They're keeping us well fed and hydrated here!
And we got some calls from important people from work, to thank us for the great job we're doing. Even the vice-president of the company called in for this! And we all got a gift, a travel bag with the study logo on it.
So I'm feeling a bit like a princess right now. It's a nice feeling!
But I have to add that I'm glad I don't have to do this every week, this whole meeting is pretty intense and tiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment