Friday, April 19, 2013

Win!

What made me happy today? Little moments of win!
This morning almost all the traffic light on the way to work were green. One would not cooperate, but hey, I've never had this many green lights any way so I'm happy :-)
When I got to work and opened my emails, I saw that I had won a small prize! One of my projects does a small quiz every week. Basically, they send out an email to the team every week with a overall update. At the bottom of that email is a quiz question, project related of course. If you want to play you just have to send an email back witht the answer to the question. I participated for the first time this week, and I was among the winners! What did I win? Well, it was a picture of a cute puppy. Made my day! I rarely win anything, and this just put a smile on my face all day!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment