Sunday, December 29, 2013

I will survive!

What made me happy today? I will survive!
Sometime in August, I mentioned that one of the things I do on a Sunday night is playing Vampire: World of Darkness.
The last few sessions were of a more diplomatic nature, but today's session got a tad bloodier. The coterie I'm a part of decided to go and clear out the Nosferatu warrens. All went well for the first part.
Until I suddenly got hit in the face by a enormous and very powerful Nosferatu, that came out of nowhere. Nothing I tried seemed to be working, and I'm so glad vampires are fast healers. But I was running out of options at an alarming pace. Especially when this huge Nosferatu decided to sumo-crush me with his entire body weight. So, in a last ditch effort, I sunk my fangs in him (I'm playing a Vampire after all). And I lived!
Huzzah, I live to fight another day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment