Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girl on fire!

What made me happy today? Girl on fire!
Yes, I was on fire today. Not literally, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this ;-)
I don't know how or why, but I was in an awesomely productive state. By the time it was 11 in the morning I had read 115 emails, responded to the ones that I needed to respond to, performed a training, written a report and two letters, gotten my flu shot and registered my car for GPS updates.
And this continued throughout the day. In the end, I wrote four letters and three reports, did a bunch of trainings and cleared my entire to-do list. For those of you wondering how much coffee I had: one cup. That was it.
I don't know how I'd gotten so productive today, but I'm pretty darn happy about it!
How was your day? I hope it was as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment