Saturday, November 2, 2013

Games and beer!

What made me happy today? Games and beer!
I am one happy girl today! Yesterday evening, I met up with a friend to have a few beers. I usually don't drink beer, but the bar we went to has a nice selection of yummy fruit beers. So I decided to try a few of those. They were great! No worries, I didn't drive the battlestar home. I have a strict 'no drinking if I'm driving' policy. Good thing I live about a 20 minute walk away from the bar. I had a great time catching up with my friend!
Today is a very busy day. At the supermarket, I ran in to another friend, we had a nice chat while waiting in line at the cash register. Now, I'm dyeing my hair, while checking some game sales! Steam, Indie Royal and GOG are having Halloween sales :-D
Tonight will be fun as well, I'm going out for dinner with my BF and his parents! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment