Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

What made me happy today? Finally finishing all episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (warning: link contains spoilers)
64 episodes. Took me months to see them all. It was totally worth it.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is made from pure epic. Add a dash of drama, male muscles, two young alchemists on a quest to get their bodies back, a passing housewife, chimeras, homunculi, strangers skilled in martial arts, a few deaths, some scheming and plotting, a coup, a plan to destroy everything and a lot more good stuff. Stir well, and viola. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is born.
Fun fact: the voices of the Elric brothers are done by women. Made me giggle.
Yes, I like anime. I have mentioned it in several previous posts.
The reason I love this anime so much is because of the character development and of course the amazing ride this series is. I needed a lot of tissues for the last few episodes. Sensitive souls are hereby warned...
Check it out if you like, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment