Friday, February 15, 2013

Millennium Actress

What made me happy today? Millennium Actress! (warning: link contains spoilers)
It's a 2001 anime and really worth watching. The movie tells the story of a man making a documentary about his favorite actress, by following her life and the movies she acted in.
The drawing style is not the one I usually like, but it really grew on me. Besides, for some reason I found the drawing style that was used to be appropriate in the end. It's a very gripping movie. I got sucked into the story pretty fast. I'm not going to give too much away about the story, you should just watch it.
Let me add another warning here: if you're someone who cries easily, make sure to keep some tissues at hand. You'll need them. Well, in any case I did.

(apologies for the short post, but my books are waiting for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment