Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Think you're having a bad day?

What made me happy today? Instant cheer-up stuff.
I had a very hard day at work. A lot of urgent and unexpected stuff popped up. Good thing I'm always well prepared for those cases :-)
So during my morning coffee (ok, tea) break I came across this little gem on my Facebook.
It kind of puts things in perspective in a funny way. You might be having a bad day, but there's most likely always going to be people that are having a horrible day. Plus, it made me laugh. And laughing is good for you :-)

Now I usually try to keep my blog posts happy, but I wanted to share this picture with you too:

I'm not going to become all preachy about how we are lucky etc. but just think about it a moment... It kind of gives you a different perspective, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment