Saturday, August 17, 2013

The (un)usual

What made me happy today? Getting a side of unusual with my usual!
It's Saturday. For me, that's another word for grocery shopping, chores and a trip into Leuven city. So I made my usual stop at koffie Onan first. By now, they know what I want. Latte of the week, to go. There was one other customer waiting for her drinks. Suddenly she says 'Invader Zim!'. Took me a second to figure out what she meant (didn't have my coffee yet). She was referring to the t-shirt I was wearing. The culprit is below, although mine has a black background.
So we talked about how great Gir and Invader Zim are for a bit. I don't know who she was, but she kind of made my day!
Then it was on to the Metalzone. Scored three new cd's: Sonata Arctica - for the sake of revenge, Queensrÿche - Queensrÿche (the new one) and Queensrÿche - operation: mindcrime. That made my day even more!
Yup, my Saturday was great! How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment