Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Record speed!

What made me happy today? Working at record speed!
Work's very busy again these days. I've been crossing half the country the past weeks. Add to that the fact that I had a few days off here and there (London! http://project365-oneyearofhappy.blogspot.be/2013/08/london-pictures.html) and that one of the systems we use is having some severe issues and you get one very busy me.
But I managed to do some work at record speed today :-) I had to write a report. Normally, this takes me about 4 - 5 hours from start to finish. Add to that a few days for it to be reviewed, revised and signed off, and one report can take up to 15 days to be completed. Well, today I wrote the report, had it reviewed, revised and signed within three hours. Yes, I'm a lean (stop laughing) mean report writing machine!
Let's hope this streak continues :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment