Monday, August 19, 2013

Home

What made me happy today? Coming home.
Some days everything seems to go wrong. It all started this morning. First off, I had a nightmare. Which isn't nice at all.
For some reason my phone decided to change the sound my alarm wakes. Instead of waking up to my usual sound (which sounds somewhat like this), I woke up to the intro of Batman 'the dark knight rises'. I couldn't find a decent example, but the one on my phone starts with a woman who is screaming is pure horror. There are nicer ways to wake up, especially if you've already had a nightmare. Don't worry, this will not happen again, as I've deleted 'the dark knight rises' from my phone.
Work wasn't much better. There were issues with one of the systems I use. The issues just don't seem to get solved with that system, even though IT is working on them. And I discovered some errors that just wanted to make me slam my head onto my desk. Plus, the nightmare I had just kept running around in my mind. I couldn't seem to shake it.
I did find some things that cheered me up temporarily during the day, but it was going home that made me feel a lot better. Home is where I can do whatever I need to do to cope with myself. Like indulge in some guilty pleasures. So I'll be having a nice supper, watch some crappy tv and go to bed early.
Tomorrow is a new day, and it'll all be better by that time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment