Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Do a little dance

What made me happy today? Do a little dance!
And get a d'awww from a passing stranger. I forgot to mention this in yesterday's blog.
While in London (okay, Watford), we went to a store that sells costumes and other party supplies. My brain twin and her boyfriend were looking around the store to try and find something for him to wear that evening. My boyfriend and I already had our costumes, and after looking around the entire store twice while laughing at some of the very silly costumes he suddenly grabbed my hand.
This is not unusual, but he pulled me in and grabbed my other hand. That's when he started to slow-dance with me. In the middle of the store.
It's not the first time he's done this though. He did it once before, when we were out for pizza with some friends. That got us some looks, most of them were like 'aw, that's cute'. But this time, a lady walked by and she honestly made the "d'awww" sound, and said 'lovely' with this big, yet somewhat sentimental smile on her face. She made my day! I was expecting a snide comment or something like that...
So yay for random dancing in the middle of a store, and people thinking it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment