Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Princess diaries

What made me happy today? The Princess diaries.
After a long night out yesterday (went to Gent with another couple to eat something and have some drinks), and a nightly battle with insomnia, I didn't feel like doing much today. I did all housework yesterday, so I decided to relax a bit. Wondering what to do, I was scrolling through my Facebook feed. And then I came across this picture:


I decided it was time to indulge in a guilty pleasure of mine, aka watching Disney movies! In this case, the Princess diaries.
What girl hasn't dreamt of being a princess? Castles, dresses, tiaras etc. Well, that's what happens to 15 year old Mia when she finds out that she's a princess. But Mia isn't the most coordinated girl, so she needs 'princess lessons'. Hilarity ensues. Perfect movie for a gloomy Sunday afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment