Friday, July 12, 2013

These are the days

What made me happy today? Having a great day!
Wow, I had an amazing day. Slept well, got to work early as there was almost no traffic. Then, around ten, an email came. It announced that one of my colleagues was celebrating her birthday and had brought strawberry mousses for everyone! Super tasty :-)
In the afternoon, pie was announced through email. Another colleague was working her last day and had brought pie! I had a piece of apple pie, really tasty :-)
My day was super productive, so my boss let me go home an hour early. I had already worked a lot this week, so she felt like I earned it. And when I came home, I found a note in my mailbox, saying that a package had arrived for me. So I headed to the post office to pick it up. When I opened it, I found a note inside, thanking me for my order :-D
Now, I gotten more notes in packages, so it's not the first time that that happened. But this one is special, because it's hand-written. Awesome! Thanks Luci Daum design :-)
Now I'm going to unwind by doing a Star Trek Voyager marathon. If you don't hear from me again, I'm lost in the Delta quadrant ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment