Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Name that fandom

What made me happy today? Name that fandom!
Today wasn't exactly a good day. I got up this morning and managed to make a wrong move, which caused my left knee to hurt. A lot. Again. For those of you who don't know me that well, I've had a skiing mishap ages ago and two surgeries, which didn't help much. And at work things were going haywire as well.
Until one of my managers sent an email asking if anyone knew some magic to solve our problem. Before I had even thought it through, I'd sent back an email stating that a time-turner would be very helpful as well. Sadly, the entire stock of Time-Turners, located in the Time Room, in the Ministry of Magic was destroyed during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in 1996.
My manager sent me an email back exclaiming 'Quite!' (he's British fyi). Turns out he's a fan too!
I love Harry Potter, and this little email conversation made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment