Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy

What made me happy today? Being happy.
I'm happy. I'm tired, my feet hurt, but I'm happy.
I did a Red Cross volunteer shift yesterday. It was warm, so there was a lot of sweat, but it was pretty calm. It was also very nice to meet some new people, and to be able to help others.
Today, after way too little sleep, I went furniture shopping (yes, again) with my parents. Ikea on Saturday = hell. But it was a fruitful visit, new furniture was acquired. And it fit in dad's car too!
But over the past few weeks, I've been noticing that I'm a lot happier than I used to be. Is it because I'm making an effort to focus on the good things? Is it because the sun is finally shining? Is it because my life is great? Who knows...
All I know is that I'm happy. And that makes me happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment