Sunday, July 7, 2013

Despicable me 2

What made me happy today? Despicable me 2!
Yesterday evening I decided to treat myself to a movie. I went and saw Despicable me 2. I liked the first one and had heard good things about the second one. Besides, it was warm and the movie theater has air-conditioning. One ticket, a popcorn and drink later I was ready for the fun.
And I wasn't disappointed :-) It's a funny movie. I'm not going to spoil anything for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but it's great fun for the whole family.
Afterwards I decided to grab some sushi for dinner. But it was way to much, so I had the rest of the sushi for breakfast today. And in the afternoon a friend called to invite me for a swim and BBQ. Now that was an offer I couldn't refuse!
I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment