Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mid-year review

What made me happy today? My mid-year review!
Yup, it's that time of year again. Time to see how you're doing at work. I was rather nervous, because I was recently promoted, and got a different boss. But when I told my boyfriend about being nervous, he said that I had nothing to worry about. I hadn't gotten any negative feedback on my work so far, I actually received some compliments on how I was doing!
Turns out he was absolutely right. My boss started my review off with 'you've taken a super-start' and then followed it by saying I'm a hard worker, I'm driven, enthusiastic, result-oriented and all that jazz! She also complimented me on being able to get the hang of my new role fast, and in a challenging time (the projects I'm working on are both in crucial phases). And she said that I should continue like this, which I fully intend to!
I was so happy to hear this! Getting appreciated for what you do is so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment