Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The things I've seen

What made me happy today? The things I've seen...
Today, I was working on site. That means I was working in one of the hospitals participating in a study. I was sitting in an office where several of the doctors have a desk, along with the study nurse. Now, when I'm on site, I'm usually pretty focused on my work. Those of you who know me know what that means. For those of you who don't know me: it means I'm basically gone from the world, and you need to make an effort to get my attention.
So when I suddenly heard a lot of rustling noises behind me, I turned around to see what was going on, only to find one of the doctors in nothing but his boxer-short and socks behind me. He was urgently needed in the OR and decided to change into his scrubs right there.
The things you see in a hospital... Believe me, I worked in one as a nurse for 4.5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment