Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Carnival and Permanence

What made me happy today? The carnival is in town!
It's a lovely warm and sunny day here. At work, I got ice-cream for the birthday of 3 of my managers. Which was great. But I didn't feel like spending all of my evening indoors. And as the carnival is in town, I decided to go for a walk.
On my way over there, I met two friends with their daughter. They just came from the carnival and were going to get a Happy Meal. So we stayed and chatted at bit, which was fun. Then I went to the carnival. It was fun and not too busy, which is great.
And in other news: Jeph Jacques from Questionable Content is about to reach 100K in his Permanence by Deathmøle Kickstarter. This puts him at (currently) 1047% of his goal. He can't seem to believe it himself, as in the comment section of today's Questionable Content he says this: 'We have officially broken $95,000 on the Deathmøle Kickstarter, which means we have unlocked DEATHMOLE BUTTONS! Will we hit $100K before the campaign ends? If we do, I may actually implode.' I hope he hits 100K (sure looks like he will), but I don't want him to implode. Although, he could do a cartoon about it.
Yup, I had a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment