Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ka-blam!

What made me happy today? Ka-blam!
Today, I finally found some time to indulge in one of my favorite things. Gaming! I decided to play a few levels of Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. It's a fun game, sort of a platform shooter for Playstation 2. I've been a fan of the whole Ratchet and Clank series since the beginning. The characters have a great interaction. But one of the best part is the weapons!
There's the standard things like a rifle etc, but you can also buy something called 'the sheepinator'. This turns your enemies into sheep :-) Works great on smaller enemies and doesn't use any ammo.
Of course, like most other games, there's a certain amount of frustration involved. Trying to do the same section ten times with a thing called 'the glider', just because you crashed at the last moment. Crashing your hoverbike two meters before the finish and losing the race that way. But for me, that's part of the fun. Because all that frustration makes the moment you succeed so much sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment