Friday, June 28, 2013

Superstar!

What made me happy today? I'm a superstar!
Lol, not really of course. But one of my managers did call me that.
I am currently working on two projects. Both of them had deadlines today. One project didn't have many problems, and if there were any, they were solved easily. The other project had a bigger issues. Things that urgently needed done, and being unable to reach to people that needed to do it. And so on and so forth. After what feels like a million emails, calls and text messages I finally managed to get a hold of someone that I desperately needed. I updated the manager about this and he said 'wow, you're the first star of the day'. Yay me!
After another big push, some creative thinking and a stroke of luck, I managed to pull in everything I needed for my deadline. Which I was very happy about. But the manager was apparently even happier, as he named me a 'superstar' and even told my line manager this :-) *does little happy dance*
Best way to end a month (and especially this week) full of work and stress. Now it's time for the weekend! Woohoow!

No comments:

Post a Comment