Saturday, June 29, 2013

Little pieces of heaven

What made me happy today? Little pieces of heaven.
Here are some of my favorite things and moments. They always make me happy. I have posted some of them before, feel free to take a look at my old posts!

- my Saturday morning walk to koffie Onan, and the latte of the week.
- Starpower.
- Alan Rickman's voice.
- long, hot bubble baths with Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio playing in the background.
- Porta Nigra.
- watching anime.
- hugs.
- watching my favorite episodes from tv series.
- music.
- laughing.
- my boyfriend.
- watching other people when walking through the city and making up a background story for them.
- xkcd.
- cooking.
- the scent of freshly baked cake or cookies.
- my goddaughter.
- my friends.
- being happy.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment